1) How many years has JAS been in business?
2) What happens if I lose the copies of my CEU's?
We keep them on file for 5 years. Contactus if you need a copy.
3) How do I pay for these workshops?
All payment inquiries are answered in the registration forms.
4) How do I get added to the mailing list? / How am I on the mailing list?
5) Can JAS be my CEU provider if I decide to do my own workshop?
Yes, we have been a CEU Provider for a number of workshops throughout the state of CA and we will provide you with the detailed information by completing the contact form for CEU Workshop Provider or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Can other professional disciplines join in on the workshops?
Our workshops are specifically designed for certified recreation therapists and students studying to become Recreation Therapists
7) Will JAS ever provide correspondence CEU’s?
Yes, that is something we have been working on and hope to have that in place soon.
8) Who do I contact if I want to be considered a guest speaker for one of JAS’s workshops?
We will get back to you in the shortest time possible.
Didn't answer your question?
Copyright © JAS Therapeutic Recreation Educational Services. All rights reserved.